Please paste the following survey from the textbox into a comment and respond to the questions to the best of your ability. Your responses will be shared with your mod, but anonymously. Please do not respond to this post unless you are a member of House Martell at westerosorting. Your comment will be automatically screened and directly viewable only to the mod collecting your responses.
- On a scale of 1 to 10, with one being poor and 10 being perfect, how would you rate your mod's overall performance?
- In your opinion, what role should a mod play among their house members?
- Do you feel your mod is sufficiently present/responsive/approachable?
- Do you feel your mod sufficiently fosters involvement and a sense of community?
- What do you feel are your mod's strengths?
- What do you feel are some weaknesses your mod could work on?
- Do you think your house might benefit from an additional mod?
- Do you have any other comments regarding your mod?
Really, I am pathetic. There is yet another "Good Fan Fiction" post on fireflyfans.net, with only five reponses so far and I am all :-( because I am not mentioned. And I know I won't be. And I don't really expect to be. But still, I am pathetically :-(. Mostly because I am horribly judgemental and going, "so-and-so? Pssh. Yeah, they write a lot but that doesn't make it good..."
Am I petty or what? And I barely even visit fff.net anymore, too.
There are two mentions so far I am glad of: browncoat_2x2 and Mal4Prez! yay!
On a completely different note, its that time of the semester. You know, when you have to plan for next semester. ( ahh! School stuff belowCollapse )
Your dominant hues are green and blue. You're smart and you know it, and want to use your power to help people and relate to others. Even though you tend to battle with yourself, you solve other people's conflicts well.
Your saturation level is low - You stay out of stressful situations and advise others to do the same. You may not be the go-to person when something really needs done, but you know never to blow things out of proportion.
Your outlook on life is bright. You see good things in situations where others may not be able to, and it frustrates you to see them get down on everything.